• Continued commitment to excellence in customer service;
• Adherence to financial probity and prudence;
• Honesty and Integrity in our Business relationships;
• Responsiveness to change and a dedication to continuos improvement in technology;
• Continued commitment to the development and motivation of our Human Resource.
The company's core business is the production of ‘Ready to Lay pullets' for the Jamaican Table Egg Industry.
How is this achieved?
Being a part of a large, well-organised and integrated poultry business (Jamaica Broilers Group) is a significant resource and provides the economies of scale that Jamaica Egg Services (J.E.S.) requires to cost competitively offer a wide range services to our customers. The provision of free veterinary and laboratory services, extension support and market intelligence gathering, both locally and regionally, defines our role as a service orientated company. J.E.S. is an important part of the Table Egg Industry, controlling as much as 85% of the replacement pullet sold annually. Currently three strains of pullets are sold : ISA Brown, Hy-Line Brown and the Bovan.
Another area of strength is the interdivisional synergy between Hi-Pro Feeds and J.E.S. through a shared customer base. Arsing from this synergy, Hi-Pro ACE Farm and Garden Supercentre also benefits from J.E.S. customers through sales of veterinary products and general farm supplies.